May 01, 2011

Happy May Day

Happy 1st, folks!  Springlike weekend here in NYC to boot.  Yay!

So, let's see.  Spring break has come and gone, featuring a few days of camp for the Monkey, and a trip down to my bro & crew's place for the end of Passover (or Pes-accchh, as is more fun to say), where the Monkey had a blast with her human cousins.   And she actually held it together quite well for round-trip Amtrak rides, something which until now was only a dream.

Also, way back yonder in March, I decided to follow thru on an idea I'd kicked around for quite a while, and sent myself to real estate school, where it took just over a month to complete the training course and pass the state exam,  qualifying myself as a real estate agent.  I've been meeting with oodles of nearby brokerages of all kinds and considering which is both the best starting place for a newbie, and best for current market conditions.  I've made my pick (funny how I came back to my original instinct, even after exploring spiffier options)... and as soon as I have the official offer letter in my mitts I'll tell ya which one it is.

That's about it!  And now, if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go tend to our 2 new aquatic roomies that Alana brought home from a carnival in the park today.


7 comments:

kevin21 said...

88pascher.com sac a main louis vuitton sac burberry sac chanel chaussures puma chaussures nike tee shirts louis vuitton chanel femmes tee shirts sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml

new era hats said...

nice blog

qifei2012 said...

Whenever Chanel talked about, we need to discuss fragrance. Chanel includes a selection of scents, such as those of Chanel Not any
Sac Louis Vuitton Soldes.Several is one of well known, along with the number 5 constitutes a secret range inside the perfume business Louis Vuitton Pas Cher. To date, continues to be the taste involving sales. Chanel Virtually no.5 would be the primary scented coming from Chanel is actually a mix of high-class and type, and performance of ladies daring and also audacity. Ruins the more common nature of your time period absolutely
Sac Chanel Pas Cher. An additional well known parfum will be Coco, will be favored by girls. Your number of scent Coco gets the heart of contemporary ladies
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher. Aside from this particular, Attraction, Chanel No. 19, an incident Anteaus Chanel bags are also celebrities Chaussure Chanel Soldes.

Lili Li said...

Good post. That's exactly what I want to say.
Beats By Dre
Beats Monster By Dr Dre
Heart Beats By Dre
Beats By Dre
Wholesale Beats By Dre
Cheap Beats By Dre
Beats By Dre
Beats By Dre Solo
Wholesale Beats By Dre

Lili Li said...

Thank you for sharing, with my best regards.
cheap Arizona Cardinals
discount Arizona Cardinals jerseys
Arizona Cardinals jerseys on Sale
Nike NFL jerseys
cheap Arizona Cardinals
cheap atlanta falcons jerseys
atlanta falcons football jerseys
Nike NFL jerseys

Lili Li said...

Thanks a lot for great sharing!!
Cheap NFL Jerseys
Nike NFL Jerseys
Wholesale NFL Jerseys

clyq li said...

Yes, it is very good.
Nike NFL Jerseys
Wholesale NFL Jerseys
NFL Jerseys china